After a Kinesiology session you can experience different effects.
None of these are cause for concern, they are just a result of the body re-organising it’s energy systems and integrating the healing process,
Some common symptoms and states of being include:
- Feeling lighter
- Relieved and free from pain
- Improved mobility
- Light headed, a bit spacey
- Happy, joyful and more positive
- Like a fog has been lifted
- Greater insight and clarity into the situation
- Increased energy and vitality
- A sense of peace
- Seeing a better way forward
- Deeper and more restful sleep
- Deeper and more relaxed breathing
- Improved posture and postural awareness
- More strength and flexibility in body
This can alternate with
- Flu like symptoms
- Emotional lows as the body re-adjusts
- Vivid dreams
- Unexplained emotions that are rising to the surface as they are being released
- Change in appetite and reduced cravings for sugars and processed foods
Others are amazed at the process, seeing the changes in the state of muscles before and after, feeling the difference in their mind and body.
For some, the changes are real and noticeable, for other’s it may take a few days t notice the benefits as the body establishes it’s state of balance, harmony and homoeostasis.
A lot of us have never experienced our body in a state of balance so give yourself time to adjust.
We all react differently as the body finds it’s new state of equilibrium.
Remember anything you feel or experience is energy and energy is always moving through your body healing the areas that need it.
Less is more after a Kinesiology Balance and you will really need to look after your body so take it easy while the body processes the healing for you.